Thursday 23 July 2009

First Thoughts are the Deepest

Hello everyone and anyone that might have stumbled upon this. This is my first ever attempt at blogging so a quick intro. Here goes…

My name is Andrew, I'm 26 years old and enjoy travelling, cycling, writing, music, movies, and love seeing new places and trying new things.
Ok enough of that...anything else and you can ask me yourself!

My blogs will probably be anything from diary-type entries, to topical posts to random rambles of gibberish proportions but like it or loathe it it's my blog.

Today is the first step to my long and illustrious writing career I hope. After countless efforts of writing short posts in my own hand-typing but never actually posting anything I've decided to throw my ideas and thoughts out to the big wide world. Today blogspot...tomorrow the WORLD...or maybe another blogspot entry, then...well ok I'm already getting carried away Pinky and the Brain style. I love that cartoon...anyone that doesn;t like old cartoons is just not right in the head, imo. The theme songs are so funny for some of them...and have you ever heard Ducktales or Darkwing Duck in Dutch or German, it's awesome!! :) Also a quite unorthodox way of helping to learn a language, but I find it fun while practising learnng Dutch.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment